Welcome to Al Sanafer Nursery
Al Sanafer Nursery is beautiful Al Sanafer Nursery located in Al Wakra , Qatar .The Nursery’s values come to life in our unique and holistic life style for babies and young children. In Al Sanafer Nursery We understand and appreciate parent’s different needs and reasons for their children to be cared for at nursery school, therefore, Al Sanafer Nursery is specifically designed to be safe and secure and always a special place where the deep needs of children and parents are always our main concern and priority.
At Al Sanafer Nursery, we are very passionate about providing parents and children with the best possible care and education and so we are very clear about what we believe in, and what we value and what practices we integrate into our Nursery school.
First and foremost we believe that children begin learning from their first day in this world and that is why it is important for your children to attend a Nursery of upmost quality to supporting a strong foundation for your children’s future years of development and education. We believe that learning through play is indeed a valuable way for children to learn. Please see our Nursery Curriculum to read further information about how we incorporate play into our teaching methods.
We know that learning must be ‘meaningful’ for a child and so our planning and play experiences are explored through a ‘hands on’ approach. We believe all children are intrinsically motivated to learn and that it is our role as teachers to facilitate and create an environment which supports a child’s passion and excitement for learning. Please see Nursery Facilities for more information.
We value on-going professional development and see it as our role to stay up to date with the latest and current trends in early child care and education.
We value regular and collaborative communication with our parents, which we like to refer as a ‘Partnership with Parents.’
We value our role within society to increase knowledge and understanding for particular charities and community awareness programmes, please see our ‘Corporate Social Responsibility,’ on how we implement this.
We integrate :
We incorporate a variety of planning and assessment strategies, and understand that this is a vital process in extending a child’s learning and potential for development.
We pride ourselves in providing a range of activities that emphasizes a balance of planned and child initiated learning experiences that supports a child’s holistic development. Please see ‘Preschool Activities’ to find out more about our
Extracurricular activities :
We would love for you to visit Al Sanafer Nursery, as we are very proud of our colourful and lively learning environment. Please take the time to come and see us and be sure to bring your children along for an Introduction to Al Sanafer Nursery.
At Al Sanafer Nursery, we recognize that all children, learn through interaction with people and exploring the world around them. We believe children develop independence, security and confidence in a loving and caring environment. Our Nursery staff provide materials, experiences and opportunities that continually challenge our children and stimulate their natural curiosity.
Our Nursery Curriculum is based around the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework incorporating methods from Montessori. Keeping each child’s individual strengths and interests at heart and where children are granted the freedom to explore and play, igniting their passion and excitement for learning.
British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
The Principles :
- A Unique Child – recognises that every child is a a unique child who is consistently learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- Positive Relationships – describes how children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
- Enabling Environments – describes how children learn well in enabling environments, in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents and carers.
- Learning and Development – recognises that children develop and learn in different ways.The framework covers the education and care of all children in early years provision, including children with special educational needs and disabilities.
To register your child at Al Sanafer Nursery, please provide the following admission documents:
- Completed Registration Forms (please collect at reception)
- Photocopy of Child’s Passport including Qatar Residence Visa page
- Photocopy of Child’s Qatar National ID
- Photocopy of Child’s Sponsor’s Passport including Qatar Visa Page
- Photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Six passport size photographs
- Completed Nursery ‘Child’s History of Illness’ Form (please collect at reception)
- Copy of Child’s Immunization Records
The preschool classes for the children aged three and four years complete very important preschool learning programs and skills as part of the Early Years Foundation Stage which provides the children the understanding and the recognition of phonic sounds, counting and also recognizing numbers, quantities, colours and shapes; plus pre-reading and pre-writing programs such as writing their own names and recognizing the same.
We understand families have different needs regarding their children’s Nursery attendance, therefore, our hours and days are flexible and convenient to suit your lifestyle.
Our Nursery days are also designed to suit and support your family lifestyle, we provide for you the choice of Nursery Registrations for three and five days.
- AddressAl Wakra, Al Murgan Street , Villa No.74
- CategoryAmerican Curriculum, British Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, EYFS Curriculum, French Nursery, Government Nurseries, International Curriculam, Montessori Curriculum, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Special Needs, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Wakra
- Tags20 top kindergartens in qatar, 20 top nurseries in qatar, about al sanafer nursery, address of al sanafer nursery, address of al sanafer nursery in qatar, al sanafer nursery, al sanafer nursery doha, al sanafer nursery doha fees, al sanafer nursery in doha, al sanafer nursery in qatar, al sanafer nursery qatar, al sanafer nursery school, al sanafer nursery telephone number, al sanafer nursery telephone numbers in qatar, any one advice with al sanafer nursery qatar, any one know al sanafer nursery in qatar, arabic nurseries in doha, arabic nurseries in qatar, best kindergarten in al wakra, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in al wakra, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of al sanafer nursery in qatar, cost of al sanafer nursery per month, curricululm in al sanafer nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of al sanafer nursery in qatar, fees in al sanafer nursery qatar, how can I find al sanafer nursery in qatar, how to reach al sanafer nursery, how to reach al sanafer nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of al sanafer nursery, I need to know about al sanafer nursery, kindergartens in al wakra, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of al sanafer nursery, location of al sanafer nursery in qatar, more details about al sanafer nursery, nurseries in al wakra, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of al sanafer nursery, prices of al sanafer nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of al sanafer nursery, telephone number of al sanafer nursery in qatar, the best arabic kindergarten in doha, the best arabic kindergartens in qatar, the best arabic nurseries in doha, the best arabic nurseries in qatar, top nurseries in doha, top nurseries in qatar, top nursery in doha, top nursery in qatar, welcome to al sanafer nursery, what's the best kindergarten in doha, what's the best kindergarten in qatar, what's the best nursery in al wakra, what's the best nursery in doha, what's the best nursery in qatar, who advice al sanafer nursery
- Admission Age2Months - 4 years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours6 am - 2 pm