Welcome to American Lyceetuff Preschool
American Lyceetuff Preschool is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies on the block and a by-far the best team of academia, dedicated to the constant upgradation of the curriculum, the school is one of its kind in the schooling fraternity. A.L.S is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of dedicated organizers, enthusiastic parents and committed faculty.
The vision of American Lyceetuff Preschool extends beyond the narrow walls of classroom and textbooks. At American Lyceetuff Preschool, we believe that education is about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. With this philosophy as our inspiration, A.L.S provides a stimulating environment where children enjoy learning and are encouraged and challenged to perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum.
Clearance is necessary
Our Vision and Future Plan
While we look back on the success story of American Lycetuff with a sense of fulfillment and pride, we continuously march forward to achieve the highest standards of professional excellence. We have a vision, dream and an ambition to keep abreast with the latest methodologies of teaching and to make American Lycetuff real fountainhead of knowledge .To be able to enter the new century in a befitting manner and to translate all our future aspirations into realities ,we have set the following targets:
- A supportive learning environment with maximum facilities.
- Curriculum focused school leadership
- A system of monitoring performance and achievement
- Ongoing staff development
- Parental involvement, guidance and support
Our Philosophy of Education
When the students enter the school in play group, they take some time to adjust to the environment. Coming from different backgrounds, with diverse linguistic abilities, the first and foremost task is to bring them to certain level of understanding and make them interested in the school activities .Parents active involvement and help is sought in the crucial phase and they are briefed and advised to reinforce the school activities at home also. The main philosophy of education at American Lycetuff is to satisfy the needs of the individual and society and to promote the development of knowledge and understanding, practical skills, attitude and values.
These objectives are however, not achieved through memorization or rote learning but the direct experience .We at American Lycetuff realize that each child develops at his own pace and needs individual attention and care. Various strategies such as role play, pair work, group work and project work are usefully applied to make teaching more interesting and purposeful. The teachers adopt a friendly approach and encourage healthy discussions and sharing of ideas.
As the approach towards education at American Lyceetuff Preschool is future-oriented, computer education has been made an integral part of school curriculum. Students are provided theoretical knowledge as well as latest techniques of using computer.
Research and Development Cell
A team of experts in “Research & Development Cell” are constantly at work, throughout the academic school year, monitoring and exploring new horizons for betterment of pupils and syllabus which are constantly reviewed and updated in accordance with problem of the students.
Clearance is necessary
- Registration starts in January and continues till the first week of March every year
- Registration forms are available at all schools
- Prospectus is provided at the time of registration
- All students must take, and clear, an oral and written admission test to gain acceptance (written test not applicable for pre-school)
- A successful test clearance is necessary before qualifying for an interview
- The admission tests are prepared in accordance with the appropriate level for each class and are evaluated as per criteria chalked out by the School Head
- Admission results are announced within approximately 2 working days
- Deposit fee at the designated bank or school along with the completed registration form
- Schedule for date of interview and the admission test is announced
- An oral and written test is conducted as per schedule
- A child must first clear the written test before qualifying for the interview (written test not applicable for pre-school)
- The child and his/her parents are interviewed by the School Head (and possibly also by attending staff members)
- Should the child clear the admission test and the interview, the admission fee invoice is to be submitted at the school to complete the admission process
There is no written test for pre-school. The admission test for primary and secondary school is based on the following subjects and classes:
- KG & I – English, Urdu, Mathematics and General Knowledge (oral)
- Class II to VII – English, Urdu, Mathematics and Science
The admission test is structured to fit onto one page with questions from all subjects and each paper is for 100 marks, which are spread evenly across all subjects. No other personnel other than the designated invigilators are allowed at the time of the test. The invigilators provide guidance and support to the children during the test if required.
Required Documents at the time of Admission
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Result Card and School Leaving Certificate of Previous the School
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Along With Prospectus Amount Rs. 350 Only
- Pre School
- Junior School
- Primary School
- Senior Matric
- Senior O Levels
- AddressAl Waab St, Fareej Al Soudan
- CategoryAmerican Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, EYFS Curriculum, International Curriculam, Nursery, Pre-School
- LocationFareej Al Soudan
- Tags20 top kindergartens in qatar, 20 top nurseries in qatar, about american lyceetuff preschool, address of american lyceetuff preschool, american lyceetuff preschool, american lyceetuff preschool doha fees, american lyceetuff preschool in doha, american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, american lyceetuff preschool telephone number, any one advice with american lyceetuff preschool qatar, any one know american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, arabic nurseries in al waab st, arabic nurseries in doha, arabic nurseries in qatar, best kindergarten in al waab st, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in al waab st, british nurseries in al waab st, british nurseries in doha, british nurseries in qatar, contact of american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, cost of american lyceetuff preschool per month, curricululm in american lyceetuff preschool qatar, daycare nurseries in al waab st, daycare nurseries in doha, daycare nurseries in qatar, doha nurseries, email of american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, fareej al soudan, fees of american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, how can I find american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, how to reach american lyceetuff preschool, how to reach american lyceetuff preschool in qatar, I need telephone number of american lyceetuff preschool, I need to know about american lyceetuff preschool, kindergartens in al waab st, location of american lyceetuff preschool, more details about american lyceetuff preschool, nurseries in al waab st, nursery schools in al waab st, photo album of american lyceetuff preschool, preschools nurseries in qatar, qatar nurseries & kindergartens, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of american lyceetuff preschool, the best british kindergarten in doha, the best british kindergartens in qatar, the best british nurseries in doha, the best british nurseries in qatar, top nurseries in doha, top nurseries in qatar, top nursery in doha, top nursery in qatar, welcome to american lyceetuff preschool, what's the best kindergarten in doha, what's the best kindergarten in qatar, what's the best nursery in al waab st, what's the best nursery in doha, what's the best nursery in qatar, who advice american lyceetuff preschool
- Admission Age2 Months - 5 Years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours6:30AM - 4PM