Welcome to Apple Tree Nursery
Apple Tree Nursery was established in January 2008 and opened its doors to the Qatar community on 9th March 2008. Maeve Galvin, from Ireland, is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Apple Tree Nursery and is proud of the reputation and standards that the Nursery upholds within the marketplace of Qatar.
As a parent of three children Maeve recognizes that your child’s nursery environment is a huge stepping-stone for both you as parents and for your child. Apple Tree Nursery has policies and procedures that aim to guide and inform you through this experience. Our Team aim to enrich your child’s nursery experience with their love, care, knowledge and professionalism.
We ensure that your child will enjoy the environment that we have created as we believe that children need to be carefully nurtured to allow their potential to be fully realized. At Apple Tree our nursery days are filled with an abundance of structured activities to ensure that each child’s developmental milestones are met. We adhere to the Early Years Foundation Stage of the British Curriculum which prepares the children for their first school years and gives them the skills and confidence they need to encourage learning and discovery within that environment.
To create a unique, secure, nurturing environment that will develop each child’s pre-school abilities on an emotional, social, intellectual and physical level by providing a safe, child centered setting where the key focus will be on learning through play.
- We accept children from 9 months to under 4 years of age
- Complete an Enquiry Form ( Download Enquiry Form )
- An invitation will be extended to you to come to one of our Open Days
- Payment will be required to secure your place
Child/Adult Ratio & Fee Structure
|Registration QR1500 (non refundable)|
|Deposit of one month’s fees (refundable)|
|Under 2 years (payable by month)||Ratio: 1 Adult to 3 Children.
5 days QR3450
3 days QR2750
2 days QR2300
|Over 2 years (payable by Term*)||2-3 years: 1 Adult to 4 Children.
3-4 years: 1 Adult to 5 Children.
5 days QR3300 per month
3 days QR2700 per month
2 days QR2200 per month
|Re-Enrolment of your Child||Refundable Deposit
September Fee only in Term 1
|New Registration of your Child||Registration Fee
September Fee only in Term 1
|Extra Day||QR 200|
|Late Payment of Fees||QR 200 (increasing daily by QR50)|
Apple Tree Nursery Terms
- Term 1: September, October, November and December
- Term 2: January, February and March
- Term 3: April, May and June
|Term Dates 2016 – 2017|
|Term 1 2016|
|Sunday 4th September||First Day of Term 1|
|Tuesday 13th – Thursday 15th September||Eid Break|
|Sunday 30th – Monday 31st October||Mid Term Break|
|Thursday 15th December||Last Day of Term 1|
|Sunday 20th December – Thursday 31st December||Winter Break|
|Term 2 2017|
|Tuesday 3rd January||First Day of Term 2|
|Sunday 12th – Tuesday 14th February||Mid Term Break|
|Thursday 30th March||Last Day of Term 2|
|Term 3 2017|
|Sunday 2nd April||First Day of Term 3|
|Sunday 9th – Tuesday 18th April||Spring Break|
|Sunday 21st May||Mid Term Break|
|Thursday 29th June||Last Day of Term 3|
|* Dates may be subject to change|
We are always happy to meet with you and welcome you into our Nursery. We have an appointment based Show Around Policy at Apple Tree Nursery which is in keeping with our child centered approach – our children come first and therefore we ask that an appointment is made that is convenient for all of us!
Show Around Timings: Sunday to Thursday on appointment basis only.
Please contact our Nursery Administrators for more information. Click here
- Bright Classrooms
- Well Stocked Library
- New Computer Corner
- Quiet Nap Room
- Fully Equipped Nurses Room
- Colorful Indoor Playroom
- Spacious Bikes & Trikes Area
- Clean Sandpit Area
- Lush Garden Area
- Fun Outdoor Creative Corner
- Safe Outdoor Playground
- Welcoming Reception Area
- Qatar Ministry of Family & Social Affairs Excellence Award – March 2015, presented by the Deputy Minister.
- Early Years Foundation Stage of the British Curriculum.
- Qatar Ministry of Family & Social Affairs Licence.
- Qatar Civil Defence Licence.
- Qatar Supreme Council of Health Licence for our full time Nurses, Nutritionist and visiting Pediatrician.
- Qatar Chubb Certification – Fire Safety Equipment.
- UK Certified Pediatric First Aid Training.
- Qatar Civil Defence authorized Fire Warden Training.
- Internationally qualified Child Care Leaders.
- Qualified Arabic Teacher.
- Monthly In-house Fire Drills.
- AddressAspire Zone
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAspire Zone
- Tagsaddress of apple tree nursery in qatar, any one advice with apple tree nursery qatar, any one know apple tree nursery in qatar, apple tree nursery doha, apple tree nursery doha fees, apple tree nursery qatar, apple tree nursery school, apple tree nursery telephone numbers in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of apple tree nursery in qatar, cost of apple tree nursery per month, curricululm in apple tree nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of apple tree nursery in qatar, fees in apple tree nursery qatar, how can I find apple tree nursery in qatar, how to reach apple tree nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of apple tree nursery, I need to know about apple tree nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of apple tree nursery in qatar, more details about apple tree nursery, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of apple tree nursery, prices of apple tree nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of apple tree nursery in qatar
- Admission Age9 Months - 4 Years
- Working Hours7AM - 2PM