WELCOME Buckingham Babies Nursery (66845685)
Babies is a British owned and managed nursery offering highly skilled professional staff, in a safe, caring learning environment.
Founded by an educational professional, we can ensure that your child will develop to the best of their ability. We focus on the main characteristics of a child’s learning psychology: playing and exploring, active learning, creating, and thinking critically. We are committed to children and families. We hold them in mind in everything we do. We believe that children are curious, capable beings who learn and grow through play.
- Age 2 months – 4 years
- 630am – 630pm
- Full time nurse
- Free montly Dr Visit
- School Preparation scheme
- Available feeder schools
- Indoor/outdoor play area
3000 per month (1500 one time registration fee)
Buckingham Babies Nursery exists to provide an enriching educational environment for babies, toddlers and children. Fostering the love of learning through a developmentally appropriate environment, we seek to nurture each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our children enjoy a unique and education led experience, valued and encouraged to develop their own personalities, acquiring the skills and knowledge they need for the next stage of their formal learning.
Providing the best quality and consistency of early years education. All children should make progress through a secure foundation of learning and developing, planning around the needs of each individual child. We aspire to create a partnership between our practitioners and parents, resulting in the best possible start in life for your child. And for the future we want our children to warmly look back at their experience with us and see it as a cherished part of their childhood.
- Provide a safe, happy and caring setting for our children.
- Create a stimulating, educational environment where all children will develop to their full ability.
- To develop the confidence of children utilising a programme where children can value themselves and others through play.
- Provide opportunities for imaginative and creative play, allowing children to explore their open identity, hence building self-esteem.
QF and their entities
Qatar Rail and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Teach for Qatar
UK Early Years Foundation Stage, plus Arabic, Islam, Spanish
Based on the 7 areas of learning:
- Personal, Social & emotional Development
- Understanding the world
- Physical Development
- Creative Art & Design
- Communication & LanguageAdmission InformationWe are now enrolling for 2018.You can register your child for 3, 4 or 5 days and can choose to pay monthly or termly. Termly and yearly payments have a discount.We have a clear admissions policy at Buckingham Babies Nursery and all documentation must be completed, signed and returned to our management team.
Our hours are from 630am – 630pmpm, please speak to management regarding extended hours.
Daily Routine: Big Bens
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6.45 – 7:15 Welcoming children and settling down 7.15 – 7.45 Outside Play/Indoor play Gross motor skills 7.45 – 8.15 Wash hands and breakfast 8.15 – 8.45 Circle time / daily objectives 8.45 – 9.30 Special Activity (Languages, Islam, Gymnastics, Yoga, Art and messy play, Media etc) 9.30 – 10:00 Music/Song time 10 – 10.30 Structured play 10.30 – 11.15 Curriculum activity – Eng/Maths etc 11:15 – 12:15 Lunch time and cleaning 12.15 – 1.15 Rest time (sleep, quiet read, quiet time) 1.15 – 2.00 Classroom Activity
2 pm Home Time
Daily Routine: Paddington Bear
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6.45 – 7:15 Welcoming children and settling down 7.15 – 7.45 Wash hands and breakfast 7.45 – 8.15 Outside Play/Indoor play 8.15 – 8.45 Circle time / daily objectives 8.45 – 9.10 Sensory play 9.10 – 9.30 Snack time and nappy change 9.30 – 10.30 Curriculum activity – Eng/Maths etc 10.30 – 11:00 Special Activity (Languages, Islam, Gymnastics, Yoga, Art and messy play, Media etc) 11 – 11.30 Lunch time, nappy change and cleaning 11.30 – 12.30 Nap time (quiet time) 12.30 – 1:00 Classroom Activity 1:00 -1.30 Indoor/outdoor play – Gross motor skills 1.300 – 2:00 Nappy Change and Home Time
Peter Rabbits Activities (Individual Routine)
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6.45 – 7:15 Welcoming children and settling down
Bright baby activities
Gross motor skills Sensory play Tummy time/ crawling/ walking prep Nappy change, check hourly Napping Sound Weaning program advice Stimulation play/Baby gymnastics Mirror time Water tray play Baby sign language
- Address52, Street 801, Al Duhail, Doha, Qatar Near Landmark
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, English Nursery, International Curriculam, Nursery
- LocationAl Duhail, Al Khartiyat, Al Markhiya, Al Nasriya, Alqutaifiya, Rawdat Al Hamama, The Pearl, Um Slal Ali, Umm Salal Mohammed, West Bay
- CurriculumEnglish- Arabic, Spanish, French and Islam
- Admission Age2 months - 4 years
- Admission Dateopen
- Working Hours630am – 630pm