Welcome to Busy Bees British Nursery
Busy Bees British Nursery is trusted by parents to offer a child-centred approach, where children are encouraged to develop their creativity, individuality and self-confidence in secure surroundings and led by willing staff that have a real rapport with the children in their care. We believe children need to feel a sense of security and belonging when they are away from their parents. They learn through play and this is the key to the philosophy of our entire nursery. We strive to ensure that all children feel happy, relaxed and safe and encourage them to feel confident in co-operating and developing good relationships with the adults caring for them.
Busy Bees British Nursery opened in September 2004 with five classrooms and in August 2006 we moved to larger premises with seven classrooms. Since 2013, we have nine classrooms available. Busy Bees is a successful feeder nursery to good primary schools such as Doha English Speaking School, Doha College Primary School, The American School of Doha, Park House International School, Qatar International School among others.
- Provide a caring, fun, secure and yet challenging learning environment in which children are able to reach their full potential through play and fun.
- Provide a dedicated team of leaders to promote a happy environment for learning morals, values and social skills.
- Provide a broad, balanced and relevant high quality education meeting the needs of individuals.
- Promote equality of opportunity, independent thinking, high self-esteem, tolerance and respect for others.
- Develop open communication with parents.
- Actively promote education as a life long and life enhancing process.
The Stepping Stones consist of 7 headings –
- Language Development
- Literacy Development
- Mathematical Development
- Creative Development/ Expressive Art and Design
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
To register your child in Busy Bees Nursery, please print out, fill and sign the following forms and bring them to the Nursery Office with the list of Documents required:
- Busy Bees Registration Form 2013-2014
- Collection Consent Form 2013-2014
- Busy Bees Contract Form 2013 – 2014
- Child’s Medical History Form
Documents Required for Registration
- Photocopy of child’s passport and visa
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- 2 passport size photos of child
- Photocopy of sponsor’s passport and visa
- Photocopy of up to date immunization records
- Photocopy of child’s HMC medical card (if applicable)
- Non-refundable registration fee of QR 1000 (& QR 500 for a sibling when registered together)
- Refundable Security Deposit (50% of the fees for one month)
Fees Options – Monthly or Term
Busy Bees British Nursery offers TWO options of Nursery Fee Payment: monthly or by Term. Post paid cheques can be given for monthly payment. Or, by paying by term you will receive a discount of 5%, as reflected in the Nursery Fees 2014-2015 table. If you start mid month, you will only pay for the remainder of the month/s.
The nursery fees are due on the 1st of every month or to the nearest Sunday after the 1st. Payment can be made with cash, direct debit, on line banking or by cheque. Please make cheques payable to British Nursery Busy Bees and the full amount must be written in English as shown – Two thousand eight hundred riyals and a full date written for example September 1st 2013.
There is a 10% discount off a sibling’s fees and there is also a further 5% discount off each child if you pay per term in advance at the start of each term.
If we use the deposit, it will have to be replaced when your child rejoins us or on the next payment of fees.This security bond is fully refundable upon the office receiving a minimum of one month’s notice for the intention of withdrawing your child from Busy Bees Nursery. In case of an emergency withdrawal of your child, please supply documents to support this, e.g. exit visa, medical documentation etc.
Once the contract is signed ‘Busy Bees Nursery is committed to taking care of your child and ‘The Parent’ is committed to paying for the service. We therefore have a binding contract. If your child does not attend Busy Bees Nursery for any length of time and the absence has not been pre-arranged and the fees have not been paid, then Busy Bees Nursery has the right to withdraw your child from the nursery. The contract is broken and to rejoin, the registration fee needs to be repaid to re-register your child.
At Busy Bees British Nursery, you will find a wide range of appropriate learning materials and stimulating, high quality toys and activities that take place both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting). Children are encouraged to exercise, rest and play, contributing positively to their physical, emotional and educational development. Surrounded by their peers, they can develop at their own pace, play a full part in activities devised for their age and enthusiastically learn new skills.
Your child in busy bees british nursery may be grouped according to their abilities and not always to their age. We have 3 terms and children may move up a class at the beginning of a new term and also throughout the term.
Each class sets out a daily plan in 30 minute sections. We cover a wide range of activities, including music and movement, jigsaws, pencil control time, play dough, role play to name but a few.
For the under 2’s, we take every effort to ensure the smooth transition from home to nursery. We require parents to fill out our questionnaire in our ‘Care Plan’ thus giving us an idea of the child’s regular routines.
For our older children 2 years plus, they will settle into a routine laid out by the Leader. A copy of this routine will be available for viewing outside the classroom door.
in busy bees british nursery 10 classrooms and are set out as below:
Non Walkers – From 6 months of age
Little Bees – 1 year to 2 years
Beehive – 2 years to 2½ years
The Bees Nest – 2 years to 2 ½ years
Honey Bees – 2½ years to 3 years
Bumble Bees – 2½ years to 3 years
Honeycomb – 3 years to 3½ years
Queen Bees – 3 years to 3½ years
King Bees – 3½ years to 4 years
Honey Pot – 3½ years to 4 years
- AddressAl Waab
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Waab
- Tagsaddress of busy bees nursery in qatar, any one advice with busy bees nursery qatar, any one know busy bees nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, busy bees nursery doha, busy bees nursery doha fees, busy bees nursery qatar, busy bees nursery school, busy bees nursery telephone numbers in qatar, contact of busy bees nursery in qatar, cost of busy bees nursery per month, curricululm in busy bees nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of busy bees nursery in qatar, fees in busy bees nursery qatar, how can I find busy bees nursery in qatar, how to reach busy bees nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of busy bees nursery, I need to know about busy bees nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of busy bees nursery in qatar, more details about busy bees nursery, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of busy bees nursery, prices of busy bees nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of busy bees nursery in qatar
- CurriculumBritish Stepping Stone
- Admission Age6 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpnend
- Working Hours6:00 am - 4:00 pm