Welcome to CESK Pre School
CESK Pre School, we follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to ensure your child receives the best possible start to their learning in a stimulating and encouraging setting. There are 3 Prime and 4 specific areas in the new 2012 revised EYFS. Each of these areas has a set of stepping stones that progress towards early learning goals, for which each Class Leader plans activities to help meet the diverse needs of each child, so that they are well prepared for when they start school. Learning is encouraged through play and includes activities to involve each area.
Progress for your child can be tracked via a secure website.We have a child-centred approach, where children are respected as individuals and encouraged to learn and develop at their own pace. Children are exposed to a variety of experiences to encourage creativity, individuality and to develop self-confidence. Our pre-school is regularly inspected by the authorities, to ensure we are meeting (and in most cases, exceeding) standards and adhering to the procedures given.There are many things that parents can do to help prepare their child for that first day at pre-school. Your Childs First Day We encourage you to build relationships with all staff who are caring for your child as it not only makes it easier when covering for holidays, sickness and training days, but more importantly, will help to ensure that there is always a familiar face for you and your child.
- CESK is Qatar’s longest established British pre-school
- The original Founder continues to have an active involvement in the care and education of the children.
- Parents trust CESK to provide their children with a safe, secure, happy, healthy and stimulating environment.
- Our pre-school suits the needs of children, with spacious outdoor play areas, complete with modern indoor and outdoor equipment and a variety of age appropriate toys.
- Our child-centred approach promotes the development of creativity, individuality and self-confidence.
- Our education programmes give children a great start
- Our friendly, experienced and caring staff are one of the main reasons why parents choose our pre-school
- Our strong partnership with parents, ensures that parents are kept up to date with their child’s progress in pre-school. With online access to their children’s progress and diaries, parents are always kept ’in the loop’
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Personal, social and Emotional Development
Transitions – attachment – staying safe – feelings & emotions – behaviour
PSED early learning goals
Self-confidence and self-awareness:
- Children are confident to try new activities, and say why they like some activities more than others.
- They are confident to speak in a familiar group, will talk about their ideas, and will choose the resources they need for their chosen activities.
- They say when they do or don’t need help.
Managing feelings and behaviour:
- Children talk about how they and others show feelings, talk about their own and others’ behaviour and its consequences, and know that some behaviour is unacceptable.
- They work as part of a group or class, and understand and follow the rules.
- They adjust their behaviour to different situations, and take changes of routine in their stride.
- Children play co-operatively, taking turns with others.
- They take account of another’s ideas about how to organise their activity.
- They show sensitivity to others’ needs and feelings, and form positive relationships with adults and other children
Communication and Language
Verbal and non verbal – speech – body language – facial expression
CL early learning goals
Listening and attention:
- Children listen attentively in a range of situations.
- They listen to stories, accurately anticipating key events and respond to what they hear with relevant comments, questions or actions.
- They give their attention to what others say and respond appropriately, while engaged in another activity.
- Children follow instructions involving several ideas or actions.
- They answer ’how’ and ’why’ questions about their experiences and in response to stories or events.
- Children express themselves effectively, showing awareness of listeners’ needs.
- They use past, present and future forms accurately when talking about events that have happened or are to happen in the future.
- They develop their own narratives and explanations by connecting ideas or events.
Fine motor – gross motor – dexterity – skills – strength – muscles – growth
PD early learning goals
Moving and handling:
- Children in cesk pre school show good control and co-ordination in large and small movements.
- They move confidently in a range of ways, safely negotiating space.
- They handle equipment and tools effectively, including pencils for writing.
Health and self-care:
- Children in cesk pre school know the importance for good health and physical exercise, a healthy diet, and talk about ways to keep healthy and safe.
- They manage their own basic hygiene and personal needs successfully, including dressing and going to the toilet independently.
L early learning goals
- Children in cesk pre school read and understand simple sentences.
- They use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud accurately
- They also read some common irregular words.
- They demonstrate understanding when talking with others about what they have read.
- Children in cesk pre school use their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match their spoken sounds.
- They also write some irregular common words.
- They write simple sentences which can be read by themselves and others.
- Some words are spelt correctly and others are phonetically plausible.
Mearly learning goals
- Children count reliably with numbers from 1 to 20, place them in order and say which number is one more or one less than a given number.
- Using quantities and objects, they add and subtract two single-digit numbers and count on or back to find the answer.
- They solve problems, including doubling, halving and sharing.
Shape, space and measures:
- Children use everyday language to talk about size, weight, capacity, position, distance, time and money to compare quantities and objects and to solve problems.
- They recognise, create and describe patterns.
- They explore characteristics of everyday objects and shapes and use mathematical language to describe them.
Expressive Arts and Design
EAD early learning goals
Exploring and using media and materials:
- Children in cesk pre school sing songs, make music and dance, and experiment with ways of changing them.
- They safely use and explore a variety of materials, tools and techniques, experimenting with colour, design, texture, form and function.
- Children in cesk pre school use what they have learnt about media and materials in original ways, thinking about uses and purposes.
- They represent their own ideas, thoughts and feelings through design and technology, art, music, dance, role-play and stories.
Understanding the world
UW early learning goals
People and communities:
- Children in cesk pre school talk about past and present events in their own lives and in the lives of family members.
- They know that other children donâ€™t always enjoy the same things, and are sensitive to this.
- They know about similarities and differences between themselves and others, and among families, communities and traditions.
- Children know about similarities and differences in relation to places, objects, materials and living things.
- They talk about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another.
- They make observations of animals and plants and explain why some things occur, and talk about changes.
- Children in cesk pre schoolrecognise that a range of technology is used in places such as homes and schools.
- cesk pre school select and use technology for particular purposes.
Our staff in cesk pre school are recruited for their commitment to, enthusiasm and caring for and educating young children, whilst providing a service, which is second to none. We have trained nurses on site and key staff members are also first aid trained. We have a dedicated Physical Education (PE), Music and IT teacher.
We encourage you to build relationships with all staff who are caring for your child as it not only makes it easier when covering for holidays, sickness and training days, but more importantly, will help to ensure that there is always a familiar face for you and your child.
cesk pre school is the longest established Pre-school in Qatar, enjoying over 20 years of continued service with the same British management. From September 2013 we will be accepting children in cesk pre school from birth up to 3 years of age. We are open Sunday thru Thursday from 7:00am – 2:00pm and from September 2013 extended hours of 2:00pm – 3:00pm will be available upon request and at an extra charge. There is an initial registration fee of QR 1,500 and then fees are termly. We have three terms per year.
- AddressAl Waab
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, EYFS Curriculum, International Curriculam, Nursery, Pre-School
- LocationAl Waab
- Tags20 top kindergartens in qatar, 20 top nurseries in qatar, about cesk pre school, address of cesk pre school, any one advice with cesk pre school qatar, any one know cesk pre school in qatar, arabic nurseries in doha, arabic nurseries in fareej al cleib, arabic nurseries in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in fareej al cleib, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in fareej al cleib, british nurseries in doha, british nurseries in fareej al cleib, british nurseries in qatar, cesk pre school, cesk pre school doha fees, cesk pre school in doha, cesk pre school in qatar, cesk pre school telephone number, contact of cesk pre school in qatar, cost of cesk pre school per month, curricululm in cesk pre school qatar, daycare nurseries in doha, daycare nurseries in fareej al cleib, daycare nurseries in qatar, doha nurseries, email of cesk pre school in qatar, fees of cesk pre school in qatar, how can I find cesk pre school in qatar, how to reach cesk pre school, how to reach cesk pre school in qatar, I need telephone number of cesk pre school, I need to know about cesk pre school, kindergartens in fareej al cleib, location of cesk pre school, more details about cesk pre school, nurseries in fareej al cleib, nursery schools in fareej al cleib, photo album of cesk pre school, preschools nurseries in qatar, qatar nurseries & kindergartens, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of cesk pre school, the best british kindergarten in doha, the best british kindergartens in qatar, the best british nurseries in doha, the best british nurseries in qatar, top nurseries in doha, top nurseries in qatar, top nursery in doha, top nursery in qatar, welcome to cesk pre school, what's the best kindergarten in doha, what's the best kindergarten in qatar, what's the best nursery in doha, what's the best nursery in fareej al cleib, what's the best nursery in qatar, who advice cesk pre school
- Admission Age2 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours7AM - 2PM