Welcome to Creative Child Nursery School
Creative Child Nursery School provides a distinctive nursery and pre-school experience for your children aged from 1 to under 4 years old. Creative child aspires to provide the right conditions where your child can thrive as a healthy and creative child. Creative child aim to provide a creative and nurturing environment that promotes confidence and love for learning.
Creativity means having the power or quality to express yourself in your own way. Children are naturally creative. They see the world through fresh, new eyes and then use what they see in original ways. One of the most rewarding parts of working with children is the chance to watch them create. They do it all the time, all by themselves. Caregivers need only to encourage the natural creativity that exists. Children display creativity in all parts of play, but especially in four main areas: Art, Language, Music and Movement and Fantasy. Staff members also serve as examples to the children, since children learn as much by observing others as they do by direct instruction. The teaching staff acts as facilitators rather than the directors of activities. Children are allowed to use their creativity according to their own ability and ideas.
Creative Child aspires to provide the right conditions where your child can thrive as an emotionally intelligent, healthy and creative child.
Our unique curriculum is based on active learning and it fosters the emotional, physical, social and cognitive needs of children. Providing a stimulating and professional preschool experience, Creative Child prepares children aged 12 months to 4 years old for the school years.
Creative Child opened its doors in September 2004.
Since the beginning, Creative Child has aimed to have high international standards that provide the best childcare for residents and non-residents of Riviera Gardens Compound.
Creative Child started with a couple of classrooms and less than 30 children. Today we have a maximum capacity of 150 seats with 7 different classes, huge outdoor and indoor facilities with the best equipment, toys and the well-equipped Academic Resource Room.
Our Curriculum is a blend of different educational approaches and methods. Creative Child follows EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) and has been inspired by Tools of the Mind and Reggio Emilia Practices.
We unique curriculum is based on playing that allows children to discover, explore, initiate and pretend. Our staff will guide children through appropriate student –teacher interaction strategies and careful planning. Creative Child Nursery School educational approach is based on theory, research and proven practices.
The young children can use for creative play in any way they like, within certain guidelines for safety and clean up.
Open-ended materials are like open-ended questions. There is no “one” answer or one “right” way to use them. Any child can enjoy, and be successful in creating with crayons, markers, clay, paper and glue. Recyclable loose parts like: wooden blocks, dress ups, props, real kitchen tools, mirrors, and natural materials like: seeds, stones, sand, and water are also open-ended materials which can be used in many ways. Using open-ended materials nurtures both the child’s creativity and self-esteem.
The education program at Creative Child starts at 7:30 am and it finishes at 2:00 pm. However, we offer additional early care service from 6:30 to 7:00 am and Extended Care Service from 2:00 until 3:30 pm to accommodate the needs of working parents (Additional fees are applied).
Creative Child classrooms follow a predictable but flexible sequence of events known as the daily routine. Creative Child Nursery School provides a structure within which children can make choices, follow their interests, and develop their abilities in each content area. While each class decides on the routine that works best for its children’s ages and home routines the following segments are always included during the program day.
- Children Arrival Time /Registration /Morning greetings is from 7:00 to 8:00 am.
- Large Group Time (10-20 minutes a day). Large-group time builds a sense of community
- Small Group Time (10-15 minutes a day). At small-group time, teachers introduce children to new materials, ideas, and activities. Both children and teacher actively engage with the materials and ideas in a variety of ways. The teacher develop a small-group activity based on children’s interests and particular skills, materials, or content areas that suit children’s developmental learning needs.
- Free Play: Children will explore the different centers inside their classrooms. We also we keep an open-door policy to allow children to explore the common play areas.
- Outdoor play: When weather conditions are safe, children and adults spend at least 30 minutes outside every day, enjoying vigorous and often noisy play in the fresh air. Additionally, children will also enjoy outdoor activities twice per week such as water play, sand play, and organised physical activity class.
- Transition time Transitions are the minutes between other blocks of the day, as well as arrival and departure times. Teachers plan meaningful learning experiences for these times, which keeps children engaged and minimizes disruption.
- Eating and resting times Meals and snacks allow children to enjoy eating healthy food in a supportive social setting. After lunch children will be encouraged to sleep or have a quiet time.
- Departure Time goes from 1:30 to 2:00 pm.
- After School Activities: Sporting & Non-sporting Activities: Daily language classes – Arabic, Spanish, French – are offered from 1:30 to 2:00 pm with additional fees. Free Yoga Classes from 1:30 to 2:00 PM twice per week. Monkey nastix – Twice per week from 2:00 to 2:45 PM with additional fees.
Snack & Lunch
Creative Child does not provide snacks or lunch. Starting this year we are heating the lunch from their lunch boxes. Children will have their morning snack between 8:30am to 9:30am and their lunch between 11:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Food Court. (Timings are adjusted for each classroom)
Creative Child Nursery promotes healthy eating habits. Therefore, CCNS encourage parents and children to pack healthy snack and lunch with lots of vegetables, fruits, and legumes.
We operate a ‘No Nuts Policy’
We suggest that parents visit Creative Child and take a tour of our nursery from Sunday to Thursday between 9:00 and 11:00 am before completing the registration papers. We will be happy to show you our outstanding facilities and friendly staff.
We accept new children throughout the year, please contact us for availability.
Registrations for the following school year starting in September 2015 will open in March 2015 only for current students, Riviera Residents, siblings and in April 2015 for new students.
If you wish to add your child in the Waiting list as of now, please come for a tour of our nurse
Our Nursery offers two beautiful, secure and clean buildings with 7 classrooms, a large grassy outdoor play area, a big shaded outdoor area with a sandpit, two different indoor play areas that include a nice soft play in each.
We have a well-equipped Academic Resource Room including a Library with more than 1800 children’s books, a variety of toys and open-ended materials that allow the teachers to keep changing their classroom resources.
All classrooms are located on the ground floor level according to the Civil Defense Department and Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs regulations in Qatar.
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Duhail
- Tagsaddress of creative child nursery schoolin qatar, any one advice with creative child nursery schoolqatar, any one know creative child nursery schoolin qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of creative child nursery schoolin qatar, cost of creative child nursery schoolper month, creative child nursery schooldoha, creative child nursery schooldoha fees, creative child nursery schoolqatar, creative child nursery schoolschool, creative child nursery schooltelephone numbers in qatar, curricululm in creative child nursery schoolqatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of creative child nursery schoolin qatar, fees in creative child nursery schoolqatar, how can I find creative child nursery schoolin qatar, how to reach creative child nursery schoolin qatar, I need telephone number of creative child nursery school, I need to know about creative child nursery school, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of creative child nursery schoolin qatar, more details about creative child nursery school, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of creative child nursery school, prices of creative child nursery school, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of creative child nursery schoolin qatar
- Admission Age12 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours7:00 am - 2:00 pm