Welcome to Cuddle Castle Nursery
The Nursery’s values come to life in our unique and holistic life style for babies and young children. In Cuddle Castle Nursery , We understand and appreciate parent’s different needs and reasons for their children to be cared for at nursery school, therefore, Cuddle Castle Nursery is specifically designed to be safe and secure and always a special place where the deep needs of children and parents are always our main concern and priority. At Cuddle Castle Nursery we promote a life style for children that is understanding of each child’s needs and is supportive for their early learning years. Cuddle Castle Nursery is open Sundays to Thursdays from 6:30 am until 3:30 & Can be extended to 5:30 PM
We follow the Montessori curriculum which aims at developing the kids personalities to be independent, own their decisions and play an important role in the community.
- Mixed age classrooms, with classrooms for children ages
- Student choice of activity from within a prescribed range of options
- Uninterrupted blocks of work time, ideally three hours
- A constructionist or “discovery” model, where students learn concepts from working with materials, rather than by direct instruction
- Specialized educational materials developed by Montessori and her collaborators
- Freedom of movement within the classroom
- A trained Montessori teacher
Our staff are well trained by our psychiatrist on the physical development of your kids and their psychological development. We are eager to observe their development now to raise balanced personalities when they are older. We provide variety of activities at all the times aiming at stimulating our babies and our kids all the time even during waiting times).
Indoor Learning Areas:
Colorful and creative open-plan classrooms, with age appropriate equipment and materials.
- Contemporary teaching methods such as the use of Classroom Interactive Learning Boards, Classroom Laptops and multimedia projector
- The Child’s Choice – special areas for the children to decide for themselves which learning styles and equipment they would like to experiment with.
- Well resourced indoor play area designed to cover all essential learning areas, and challenging for all ages and stages of child development.
- Cosy and comfortable Library.
- All Nursery furniture including dining room furniture, classrooms and bathrooms are of appropriate child size and structure.
- Fully equipped music and multi-purpose room with clavanova piano, guitars, drums and a variety of other children’s musical instruments where children can explore with the creative and performing arts.
- Montessori classroom where children are encouraged to learn independently and through hands-on experiences.
- We at Cuddle Castle Nursery believe in enjoying our outdoor garden and grounds areas as ‘extension of the classroom
- Bright and breezy outdoor play area with swings, sandpits, slides and tricycles.
To register your child at Cuddle Castle Nursery, please provide the following admission documents:
- Completed Registration Forms (please collect at reception)
- Photocopy of Child’s Passport including Residence Visa page
- Photocopy of Child’s Qatar National ID
- Photocopy of Child’s Sponsor’s Passport including Qatar Visa Page
- Photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Six passport size photographs
- Completed Nursery ‘Child’s History of Illness’ Form
- Copy of Child’s Immunization Records
- AddressAl Dafna, Zone 66, lemnesat St.
- CategoryAmerican Curriculum, Arabic Nurseries, British Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, EYFS Curriculum, French Nursery, German Curriculum, Government Nurseries, International Curriculam, Montessori Curriculum, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Special Needs, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Dafna, West Bay
- TagsCuddle Castle Nursery
- Admission Age2 months to 4 years old
- Admission Datealways open.
- Working Hours6:30 am to 3 : 30 pm ( can be extended till 5:30 pm)
- Transport( Not Available)