Welcome to Fairy Tales Nursery
Fairy Tales Nursery, Your child learns so much in the early years, and therefore it is a critical time for his/ her learning and development. We have children ourselves and we certainly know how important it is to give your child the best early education that he/she deserves. Let us assure you that your child is genuinely at the heart of our nursery. Settling down in a new place other than home can be extremely difficult for your child. This is why we aim to make your child feel like he/she has never left home, a place that is so dear to them. Yet, stimulating that home-like environment in our nursery is not enough for your child’s development.
The right education needs to be given to him/her. In his/her early years, your child does not know the difference between hot and cold, red and blue, sweet and sour; and there is no way for him/her to know the difference without his/her active and direct interaction with things, thus consolidating their knowledge of these concepts. We are here to create your child’s sense of reasoning and sense of self so that he/ she has the opportunity to develop their self confidence and explore the world around them curiously and enthusiastically.
Your child’s early years are his/her vital years. With your help, as a parent, we aim to provide your child an education packed with rich opportunities and provide a fun learning environment so that your child is able to fully experience his/her childhood. We aim to teach the way your child will be able to learn. We hope your child becomes part of our nursery school so he/she is able to experience the benefits of an excellent Early Childhood Education
Mission and Vision
Our aim is to provide a quality, safe and warm environment for your child. We care that your child grows up in a place where he/she feels loved, valued and respected. Our mission is to also provide teaching in such a way that is fun for your child. Our curriculum is designed to provide your child social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth and support. We provide your child with educational activities according to his/ her age group as this is crucial to develop his/her skills at the foundation stage.
Fairy Tales Nursery believes that creative play and social interaction are essential to your child’s learning and development. Friedrich Froeben, the “Father of the Kindergarten”, articulated the heart of early education when he stated that “Children must master the language of things before they master the language of words.” Fairy Tales Nursery truly believes in his philosophy. We encourage self discovery and our curriculum promotes that. Our vision is to provide your child with a fun and educational environment where he/she is cared for by staff who are dedicated to the highest standards in early child development and education.
Fairy Tales Nursery follows the UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), framework for good practice for the care and education of young children. The basis of this framework is that children learn in different ways and at different rates. The principles which underwrite the Early Years Foundation Stage are divided into the following four themes:
- A Unique Child
- Positive Relationships
- Learning and Development
To find more, please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss the curriculum in details. For more detailed information on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, please contact the director or visit the official Website: http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/eyfs
Fairy Tales Nursery believes that children learn through play and self-discovery. Activities are planned based on the stage of development the children have reached and what activities they are interested in. Wherever possible, we aim to be flexible and responsive to babies’ home routines and individual needs. When you first bring your baby, the nursery staff will discuss baby’s routine including sleeping and eating with you and negotiate the best routine within the structure of the nursery. As your child becomes a toddler, we offer a wider range of activities, paint, malleable materials, fine motor and gross motor activities, indoor and outdoor play, stories, music and role-play. The day is more structured but children are still allowed to make choices based on the activities offered in a certain area.
Positive Behavior Management
Here are examples of guidelines we will follow when dealing with particular situations which may arise during your child’s stay in our nursery.
The discipline procedure used in a particular situation will depend on the situation itself, the individual child and the impact on the environment of the child. All nursery staff will use the positive behavior procedures listed below.
- All plans will be prepared ahead of time to help prevent issues arising.
- Clear and simple age appropriate rules will be established in a positive manner.
- Lots of positive reinforcement will be given in the form of hugs, caring, rewards no matter how the children behave.
Discipline will not involve the following:
Time out. There will not be any identified space, or chair, reserved for “time out”. Children are not to be isolated indefinitely due to behavior problems.
- Physical punishment. The use of physical force with children is prohibited. This includes pulling by the arm, grabbing children by the arm/shoulders/neck, hitting, pushing, shoving, etc.
- Ridiculing or Degrading. There will be no name-calling, making fun of, or comparison to other children.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our guidelines.
In the event that a child is exhibiting extremely challenging behavior, the following behavior intervention rules will be applied:
- Provide renewal time. When a child is too upset to talk or listen, the teacher will remove the child from the situation for no more than 2 minutes with the teacher there to discuss what happened and to help the child regain composure.
- If the child is unable to regain control within 30 minutes, the parents or authorized person(s) may be contacted to come and collect the child.
The following is an example of a typical day at the nursery for the children age 2 and up. Your child’s schedule will be shared with you upon joining the nursery depending on his/her age group placement. Some activities such as meal times and nap time follow the routine. Others depend on the age of the child and the daily program.
- 7:00 – 8:00 Arrival at the nursery meeting and greeting (Look at a book or play a quiet game)
- 8:00 – 9:00 Planned Activity 1 of the day
- 9:00 – 9:30 Snack time & bathroom
- 9:30 – 10:30 Planned Activity 2 of the day
- 10:30-11:00 Lunch & bathroom
- 11:00-11:15 Quiet story time
- 11:15-12:15 Nap time
- 12:15-13:15 Planned Activity 3 of the day
- 13:15-13:45 Snack time & Bathroom
- 13:45- 14:45 Outdoor play / indoor play
- 14:45-15:15 Story time
- 15:15-15:30 Packing to go home
- Guided Free Time: watch the video, Look at a book or play a quiet game.
- AddressWest Bay
- CategoryArabic Nurseries, British Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationWest Bay
- Tagsaddress of fairy tales nursery in qatar, any one advice with fairy tales nursery qatar, any one know fairy tales nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of fairy tales nursery in qatar, cost of fairy tales nursery per month, curricululm in fairy tales nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of fairy tales nursery in qatar, fairy tales nursery doha, fairy tales nursery doha fees, fairy tales nursery qatar, fairy tales nursery school, fairy tales nursery telephone numbers in qatar, fees in fairy tales nursery qatar, how can I find fairy tales nursery in qatar, how to reach fairy tales nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of fairy tales nursery, I need to know about fairy tales nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of fairy tales nursery in qatar, more details about fairy tales nursery, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of fairy tales nursery, prices of fairy tales nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of fairy tales nursery in qatar
- CurriculumBritish Curriculum
- Admission Age2 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours7AM - 3:30PM