Giggles Nursery’s mission is to provide your children with the best. We ensure that our nursery adheres to and meets the highest standards of care and education that help your children develop and reach their full potential. In other words, our mission is to promote a nurturing and stimulating environment that leaves a deep and lasting impact in their future and prepares them for their next educational steps.
Giggles Nursery recognizes that if children are happy, content and well cared for, then they are more likely to progress and fulfill the foundation stage of their development.
At Giggles, we aim to provide:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere with EYFS qualified and trained child care providers
- Safe and hygienic facilities and EYFS learning equipment.
- A variety of age appropriate activities, educational and stimulating toys that support the child’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A support panel to parents and ways of communication to tackle any issue that arises with their children.
- Increased knowledge of their child’s development and individual needs through our developmental assessments.
- Increased knowledge of their child’s health and nutritional needs through the continuous check and observation from our onsite nutritionist and nurses in addition to the regular monthly visit from our doctor.
At Giggles, we follow the Early Years foundation Stage curriculum. This sets standards for the learning, development and care of children from 2 months until 4 years. There are 7 areas of learning development. They are communication and language, physical development, personal, social and emotional development, literacy, mathematics, understanding the world and expressive art and design.
We take the approach that each child is unique with special talents and abilities and an individual learning style. We know that children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates and believe that all areas of learning and development are equally important and inter connected.
Our nursery offers a safe and caring learning environment which provides mental and emotional health well-being with good communication skills.
We have specialist Physical education teachers and language teachers who work alongside the class teachers. We also offer Quran classes.
We ensure that our learning goals are constantly reviewed to ensure the best for our children.
The EYFS curriculum sets high standards for the learning, development and care of our children.
Infants (2 Months to 1 year old)
Here at Giggles Nursery, we accept infants from 2 – 12 months. Our infant classroom is equipped with various sensory and visual stimulants to capture and engage your baby’s attention and concentration span. We adhere to the World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines and follow the British ‘Back to Sleep’ program. Following these procedures ensures the maximum safety for the smallest members of Giggles Nursery.
Crawlers (1 to 2 years old)
Our Crawlers class accepts children from 1 – 2 years and largely focuses on the Personal, Social and Emotional, Physical and Communication and Language Development aspects of the EYFS. During this time frame, your child will be encouraged to form friendships with their peers, begin to build their self-confidence and learn to take turns whilst using resources
Tweenies (2 to 3 years old)
Our Tweenies class accepts children from 2 – 3 years. Within the Tweenies class, children are encouraged to become more independent in relation to their health and self-care and are also provided with various media and materials to independently select based on their personal preferences. The children will be introduced to basic Literacy and Mathematics skills using various games and activities.
Biggies (3 to4 years old)
Our Biggies class accepts children from 3 – 4 years. During this time frame, the children are being prepared for ‘Big School’ through various Literacy and Mathematics based activities. Giggles Nursery promotes independence within this age group, which is aided by our purpose built environment. Children are given the opportunity to learn through play using different mediums such as imaginative play, creative arts and physical development activities
Health & Medication:
- Giggles Nursery follows a strict sick-policy; we provide a full-time qualified nurse that checks the children regularly. Children are routinely checked upon arrival and in case of any health concerns the parent will be informed immediately.
- Medication can be administered by the health care practitioner provided that it is in the original container, labelled with the child’s name and the signed authorization paper by the parents is provided with the medication.
- If a child becomes sick at nursery, the parents will be contacted immediately. If parents are unable to be reached, the person authorized to pick up in the case of an emergency will be called and asked to pick up the child. The staff will isolate the child from the other children and make him/her as comfortable as possible.
- In line with our aim to provide a healthy and safe environment for the children and the staﬀ, Giggles Nursery will not accept sick children.
Safety of the kids is our number one priority therefore we have implemented the following safety measures:
- We follow a strict release policy and only authorized people mentioned in the registration form are allowed to pick up the child.
- We have a full-time guard that is at the gate at all times.
- We have dedicated people that are on board every day to maintain the hygiene of our classes and equipment.
- We run regular fire drills to train our kids and staff on how to act in case of a fire emergency.
- We have camera systems that covers all the areas of the nursery.
- Regular parent-teacher communication to keep parents informed about their child.
- In the event of an accident, parents are notified immediately and an accident form is filled and kept in the child’s file.
- Parents are also responsible to provide in writing any information about special dietary requirements or allergies their child has.
- Giggles Nursery will provide only minimal preparation for the child’s meal, which includes refrigerating.
- We recommend that your child’s meals are nutritionally balanced, all grapes are cut in half and no nuts or soft drinks. Our nutritionists are available to answer any of your concerns.
In Giggles Nursery, parents are welcome to visit the premises any time during the day. If consultation with a teacher is needed, please let us know ahead of time so that the teacher can give you their undivided attention.
Parents can expect on-going communication with staff concerning their child’s progress and their program activities through the iCare app that we are currently using. Parents will receive a daily report and they can message the teacher through the app for any further information.
At Giggles, we believe in providing a flexible schedule to meet the needs of families living in Qatar. We are open from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday.
We take termly breaks and follow the official holidays of the State of Qatar. Yearly calendars are available at all times at the reception desk.
Registration forms are available at the nursery or can be requested by e-mail. The following documents will be required for enrollment:
- Complete registration forms with signatures.
- Fee agreement form with signatures.
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate, Qatari ID card and/or passport.
- Copy of Qatari ID cards and/or passports of parents.
- Any court orders involving custody of the child (only for adoption, guardianship or divorce).
""Qatar Nurseries & Kindergartens Guide gives all information you need to know about giggles nursery in qatar, Contact Details of giggles nursery in qatar, Address of giggles nursery in qatar, Email of giggles nursery in qatar, Website of giggles nursery in qatar, Curriculum of giggles nursery in qatar, Working hours of giggles nursery in qatar, Admission Age of giggles nursery in qatar, Admission Date of giggles nursery in qatar, Registeration fees of giggles nursery in qatar, Monthly fees of giggles nursery in qatar, Working hours of giggles nursery in qatar, Managment Nationality of giggles nursery in qatar & also all details about giggles nursery in qatar""