Welcome to Kidz International Pre-School
Kidz International Pre-School has been designed to give you the opportunity to discover the many reasons why KIPS Nursery experience is unlike any other. KIPS respects diversity. We believe each child is a unique being with unique needs, and we strive to be open and sensitive to this ideal. We believe that our method of observation and guidance creates a comfortable learning environment, where the beginnings of school and practical life activities can be encouraged in a peaceful way.
Kidz International Pre-School encourage our students to engage in child-centered activities in order to achieve a high level of learning, self-confidence and self-esteem. We provide our children a secure and rich environment in which they can explore and manipulate the universe, and fulfill their fullest potential.
At KIPS, you will love the dynamic schedules we have for the children. Every day, they discover the world through Science; explore places they have never been before through reading stories; learning phonics, numbers, shapes, and colours through the facilitation of our professional carers; develop creativity through Arts and Crafts; show their talents through singing and dancing at the Music Class while playing different musical instruments; stay fit and healthy as they move their bodies during Gymnastics; immerse themselves in learning different languages like French, Spanish, and Arabic, and most of all, find themselves socializing and making friends.
Kidz International Pre-School is running with the underlying philosophy to only offer the best and to accept no compromises. It is the guiding principle behind all we do. We provide our services from only one facility due to our firm belief that there is no substitute for direct, personal daily “hands on” interactions with the families we serve.
Although we offer an English program, we expose our children to French and Arabic language to promote their language development. We are here to help them grow and with your help we have no doubt that this goal is easily attainable.
In KIPS, safety is considered as the first priority and the first core value. KIPS follows all safety requirements stated by Civil Defence in state of Qatar, Canadian Pediatric Society and Canadian Childcare Federation. As a requirement, all safety features go through regular checkups by Civil Defence, staff and parent committee members and the status is reported to the management for required or immediate action depending on the nature of observed problems.
- KIPS has all of its classrooms and playgrounds on the ground floor with 6 emergency exits which are clearly marked and regularly maintained to be clear of any obstacles.
- KIPS is equipped with a certified and centralized fire extinguishing and smoke detection system. Each year, a fire drill is performed to make sure that all staff understand and follow the evacuation procedures.
- All classes and playgrounds have static-proof, fire-proof and soft vinyl carpets.
- Tables, chairs, and all toys used within the classrooms and all the larger toys in play areas, are disinfected with white vinegar which is a strong but healthy disinfectant. Chemicals are used to disinfect the floors and toilets only after school hours.
- At least one qualified nurse is present in the center at all time.
- The center is visited by a pediatric doctor on a regular basis.
- The center has a dedicated nurse room for temporarily caring for sick kids.
- KIPS follows a strict sick policy.
- KIPS is a Bullying free environment.
- Outdoor playground is safeguarded with a soft and high quality child-proof vinyl carpet.
- KIPS is a Nuts free environment and all parents are advised about the policy at the time of registration. Foods or birthday cakes brought to school by parents are not accepted if it has traces of nuts.
- All staff holds medical certificate attested by supreme health court of Qatar.
- KIPS is equipped with a CCTV security camera system.
For a more comprehensive safety features and checklists, please visit KIPS and talk with one of the representatives.
Health and Well Being
We believe eating well adds enjoyment to life, at KIPS the children eat their meals around the table as we believe having meals regularly together as a family is linked to better nutrient intake and lifestyle habits in children.
Our guidelines make sure children get the nutrients they need to grow. To foster healthy eating habits that include fruits and vegetables to their diet. We suggest families view the Canadian Food Guide website in order to gain ideas inpromoting healthy eating habits for the whole family.
At KIPS Our Children
– Get prepared for different stages of their life.
– Become autonomous. In the other words, they develop their capacities to feed and dress themselves, rest and acquire good hygiene and eating habits.
– Develop a sense of the world. They learn the relationship between objects & events, find solutions, and learn differences & similarities.
– Express themselves, acquire a greater vocabulary, and progress towards a better understanding of language in all its forms.
– Develop a sense of self. They develop their self-confidence, learn to live with others, respect the
rules and resolve conflicts.
- KIPS curriculum is mainly a mix of British
- and Canadian curricula. Our curriculum designers
- picked up the best of the both curricula. Therefore,
- after finishing in KIPS, children would continue their
- educations either in British or Canadian systems. It is
- worth to mention that KIPS curriculum has been
- strongly affected by the two leading educational
- theories, Waldorf and Reggio Emilia. Below
- is a short explanation about these brilliant theories.
- This pedagogy is based upon Steiner’s educational
- philosophy, which follows a
- developmental model of education, and on
- anthroposophy, a spiritual philosophy founded by
- Steiner. Waldorf schools emphasize creative learning
- with the goal of developing the child as a whole child –
- academically, emotionally and physically. School days
- follow a dependable routine within a home-like
- atmosphere with a variety of play materials. Television
- is strongly discouraged for younger children.
Reggio Emilia Schools:
This program is based upon the preschools developed by Loris Malaguzzi and the people of Reggio Emilia, Italy in the 1940s. Their emergent curriculum reflects the interests of their students and learning is collaboration between teachers and students in Kidz International Pre-School. Teachers document their students’ learning and play through pictures and words. Reggio Emilia programs emphasize creativity and artistic pursuits, and they consider the educational environment as the “third teacher,” playing a crucial role in the education of their students.
- AddressAl Gharaffa
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Gharafa
- Tagsaddress of kidz international pre-school in qatar, any one advice with kidz international pre-school qatar, any one know kidz international pre-school in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of kidz international pre-school in qatar, cost of kidz international pre-school per month, curricululm in kidz international pre-school qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of kidz international pre-school in qatar, fees in kidz international pre-school qatar, how can I find kidz international pre-school in qatar, how to reach kidz international pre-school in qatar, I need telephone number of kidz international pre-school, I need to know about kidz international pre-school, kidz international pre-school doha, kidz international pre-school doha fees, kidz international pre-school qatar, kidz international pre-school school, kidz international pre-school telephone numbers in qatar, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of kidz international pre-school in qatar, more details about kidz international pre-school, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of kidz international pre-school, prices of kidz international pre-school, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of kidz international pre-school in qatar
- CurriculumBritish / Canadian
- Admission Age2 Months - 4 Years
- Working Hours6:30AM - 3:30PM