Life Time Nursery was the first professionally run nursery with a comprehensive education system and learning through play when it was established in 2003 and since then a few more have been established. With the awareness of the importance of early childhood development, many parents are looking for this as opposed to day care and baby sitting environments only.
Life Time Nursery is committed to providing quality education and environment for the optimum development of its children. The management has proven its commitment by complying with international quality standards and was awarded ISO 9002:2000 certification after successfully complying with their requirements for its quality management system. Additionally, it established it’s Quality Policy from the outset and is displayed and conveyed to all its staff continually.
We all want a better world for our children. It is our responsibility to improve the quality of education and to take care of our children’s health and nutritional needs at the same time.
Our mission is to provide a safe and encouraging environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely with a focus on character building.
At Life Time Nursery the primary objective is to provide our scholars conducive environment for mental stimulation, appropriate nurturing along with high quality education. We vow to offer a unique, creative and innovative platform which enables children to acquire mental and physical development at an early age.
Life Time Nursery Aims
- To create a comfortable, safe and happy environment for children of the same age group.
- To develop the individual personality and the potential of each child, within the frame work of the high standard curriculum.
- To provide high standard of health and medical care.
- To build self-esteem, creativity and motivation while learning.
- To develop positive attitudes.
- To develop the child’s independence.
- To provide a dynamic approach to teaching and learning so as to nurture spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness.
- To promote mutual respect and disciplined behavior.
- To develop the child socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
Life Time Nursery Quality Policy
- To continuously improve and comply with Qatar and International standards and regulations for the education of children and healthcare.
- All members shall continuously strive to provide a high level of educational quality and healthcare.
- All programs shall comply within safety regulations.
- Our quality policy is communicated to all levels and is understood.
- Regular reviews for suitability shall be conducted.
We have a range of facilities available in our Nursery School to allow the children to learn new skills and develop in different ways.
Our indoor classrooms have a number of different activity areas. We have a number of table top activities, which change regularly, to allow the children to take part in a range of games and activities, including matching and sorting games and jigsaws.
We have the facility within nursery intend to provide basic medical care for your child and refer them to the specialist/primary health center if required. Service will be provided by healthcare staff Licensed by the Supreme Council of Health.
Indoor Play area
We have indoor play area, Library, Discovery Room, Gymnasium, Computers, and Arts and Craft
Outdoor Play Area
The children also have the opportunity to play outdoors in our enclosed playground. They can take part in a range of physical activities, including climbing frames and balancing equipment. Under the careful supervision of our staff, the children can enjoy themselves playing outside with their friends
Please note that ALL of the following documents be submitted to the nursery BEFORE ENTRY:
- Child’s original Birth Certificate together with a photocopy.
- 4 recent colored Passport Photographs. ( One attached to the application form) 3.
- A copy of the immunization card.
- Any Courts orders involving custody of children.
- ORIGINAL PASSPORTS together with a photocopy of each:-
i) Father's passport and Residence Visa if available.
ii) Mother's passport and Residence Visa if available.
iii) Child’s passport and Residence Visa if available.
.""Qatar Nurseries & Kindergartens Guide gives all information you need to know about Life Time Nursery in qatar, Contact Details of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Address of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Email of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Website of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Curriculum of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Working hours of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Admission Age of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Admission Date of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Registeration fees of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Monthly fees of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Working hours of Life Time Nursery in qatar, Managment Nationality of Life Time Nursery in qatar & also all details about Life Time Nursery in qatar""