Welcome to Montezine Nursery
At Montezine Nursery School we provide spacious, stimulating, beautiful welcoming environment which gives a secure foundation for all children to become happy, confident, caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a lifelong love of learning. We are very proud of our lovely school and hearty welcome all visitors.
To provide all children in our care a safe, nurturing, clean environment, rich in resources, where they learn through play, develop their abilities, and feel safe, confident and respected.
- To offer a caring, fun and happy learning environment
- To ensure equal opportunities & encourage a positive attitude in every child
- To motive children to become self assured and confident
- To meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each individual child ,and to encourage him/her to develop the desire to discover, learn and gain independence
- To provide a dedicated team of teachers who strive to ensure your child’s first steps in to education are enjoyable, fun and plan activities based around children’s interests and abilities.
- To develop open and constant communication between nursery team and parents
- To ensure that children feel a sense of security, trust and belonging away from home
The teacher supply measuring cups, scales, clocks, and coins to give basic information and answer questions.
Our staffs is warm and professional with a full time nurse on board
complete registration form online or contact nursery direct to arrange for visit
We have created child-cantered colourful rooms, with child-sized furniture and high quality toys with lots of age appropriate resources. The soft play room is a safe environment for jumping, tumbling and having fun. The shaded outdoor area is another lovely place equipped with high quality play systems for the children to play and develop their physical and social skills. The sleeping room is a relaxing haven for those who are used to or need a little nap during the day.
In addition to our well equipped classrooms and wide range of educational and play materials, we also offer
- Kitchen Fun
- Messy Play
- Water Play(seasonal)
- Story Time
- Islamic studies(optional for 2 years plus)
- Arabic classes(optional for 2 years plus)
- French classes(optional for 2 years plus)
- Music and Movement
- Arts and Crafts
- Field trips
- Special Visitors(Fireman, dentist, soccer player…etc)
- Special Events(safety week, health and hygiene week, pet week….etc)
- Theatre Fun
For additional safety and peace of mind, we installed surveillance security cameras inside every classroom and around the building connected to the management office
English is the main language spoken
- AddressOld Airport
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationOld Airport
- Tagsaddress of montezine nursery in qatar, any one advice with montezine nursery qatar, any one know montezine nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of montezine nursery in qatar, cost of montezine nursery per month, curricululm in montezine nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of montezine nursery in qatar, fees in montezine nursery qatar, how can I find montezine nursery in qatar, how to reach montezine nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of montezine nursery, I need to know about montezine nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of montezine nursery in qatar, montezine nursery doha, montezine nursery doha fees, montezine nursery qatar, montezine nursery school, montezine nursery telephone numbers in qatar, more details about montezine nursery, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of montezine nursery, prices of montezine nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of montezine nursery in qatar
- CurriculumInternational British
- Admission Age3 Months - Above
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours6AM - 6PM