Welcome to New Moon Nursery
New Moon Nursery, a premier day care center and playschool for children aged between 1.5 to 4 years located in Al Rajaah Street, New Salata, Doha, Qatar.
“At New Moon, we are committed to provide quality child care services and education in an enriching & fun loving learning environment that facilitates the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral development of the child”.
To nurture children, the right way amidst an environment that is joyful, secure and stimulating because EVERY CHILD DOES DESERVE THE BEST…
To provide children Quality Education, Culture and Values To focus on holistic personality development To be the second home for children.
The curriculum at New Moon has been developed by the renowned academicians who extensively researched on major school of thoughts such as Montessori, Reggio Emilia, & Play-way and have amalgamated the best practices followed by each one of these thoughts. This has resulted in an activity cum inquiry based learning curriculum where children explore ideas and gain knowledge by questioning. The curriculum focuses on the development of the following skills:
- Language & Literacy Skills – through listening comprehension, recall of short stories and events, speaking and communication, expression of feelings, Construction of sentences et al.
- Numeracy Skills – through learning of Number system, objects to represent numbers, pattern and sequence.
- Science Awareness Skills – through learning of Natural world, living, non living things. Healthy habits, My food, Seasons, Earth, sky, Planets, Air, Water, Plants, Animals, Fishes, Birds etc.
- Social Awareness Skills– by learning to introduce self, My family, Good Habits, My home, My school, My Classroom, My neighborhood, our helpers, Festivals etc.
- General Knowledge Skills – by learning Days of the week, Months, Transportation, Communication, Shapes, Colors, Patterns, Grouping objects, Current Affairs, etc.
- Emotional and Behavioral Skills – through Interaction with other children and adults, Look after own belongings, show concern for others, respect and understand others, show leadership qualities, obey and follow instruction, follow classroom schedules, etc.
- Creative Skills – through Art & Craft (coloring, paper twisting, paper crumpling, spray painting, finger printing, stencil painting) music, dance, dramatic play etc.
- Physical Skills (Gross & Fine Motor Skills) – by engaging kids in Indoor and Outdoor Play, Walk ( backward, forward, curved lines), run, jump, hop, skip, clay molding, thread beading, lace tying, color within limits, cut, draw shapes, put together puzzles, etc.
Our Programs All our programs at New Moon have access to early childhood qualified mentors and support staff, age appropriate toys and equipment, art and craft activities, music and fabulous outdoor play areas.
Saplings : Day care for 12 months onwards At New Moon, we have a dedicated and professional team to ensure that the little ones are in a safe, clean and joyful environment.
Cute Buddies : Play Group for 2 to 3 Years Playgroup enables your child to start learning about sharing and getting along with others while having fun! The children learn about a variety of art and craft such as painting, pasting, use crayons and play dough. They also enjoy snack time together, listen to stories, and sing songs together.
Little Champs : Nursery for 3 to 4 years At New Moon in the Nursery Program children learn about :
- ‘Personal Choice Time’ – encourages independence by letting each child decide their activity while the trainers provide guidance.
- ‘Circle time’ – promotes structure and routine. The children learn to listen, speak to a group and sit still while enjoying a variety of songs and stories. Both gross and fine motor skills are exercised through a variety of play and class activities.
- Focus is on the child using ‘words’ to communicate wants and needs
- Emphasis is also on personal cleanliness such as hand washing and sneezing etc…
New Moon Admission Schedule and Fee Details Registrations are open round the year subject to availability of seats. School Timings : Morning 07 AM to afternoon 2:00 PM. (Extra Hours available on additional cost)
School Dress : No dress code for the children. They would come in their regular dress as they like it.
Our Facilities : At New Moon we try to give best of the facilities to our students. We provide very safe and clean infrastructure, different types of toys and play materials, trained and caring staff for the holistic development of the child. Few of our facilities are listed below :
- Child Friendly, Safe and hygienic and Eco friendly Environment,
- Good quantity of Indoor and Outdoor play materials and Play Station,
- Lots of puzzles and learning aids to supplement our curriculum to enhance creative skills,
- Well equipped Children Gym,
- Special Medical room for Children for emergency purpose
- Well Qualified and Trained Trainers,
- Resident Nurse
- Trained Support staffs (Aayas)
- AddressNew salata
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationNew Salata
- Tagsaddress of New Moon Nursery in qatar, any one advice with New Moon Nursery qatar, any one know New Moon Nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of New Moon Nursery in qatar, cost of New Moon Nursery per month, curricululm in New Moon Nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of New Moon Nursery in qatar, fees in New Moon Nursery qatar, how can I find New Moon Nursery in qatar, how to reach New Moon Nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of New Moon Nursery, I need to know about New Moon Nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of New Moon Nursery in qatar, more details about New Moon Nursery, New Moon Nursery doha, New Moon Nursery doha fees, New Moon Nursery qatar, New Moon Nursery school, New Moon Nursery telephone numbers in qatar, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of New Moon Nursery, prices of New Moon Nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of New Moon Nursery in qatar
- Curriculumactivity cum inquiry based learning curriculum
- Admission Age12 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpened
- Working Hours6:00 am - 2:00 pm