Welcome to Primrose Nursery (33554004)
Primrose Nursery has Each room offers interesting and varied experiences appropriate to the child’s age and development incorporating indoor and outdoor opportunities. Children can work and play as individuals but also as a group with their friends; prompting and encouraging social interaction and developing self-confidence. We have found that children learn best when they are having fun and enjoying their activities. Therefore learning through play is fundamental to everything Primrose Nursery and our childcare team do.
At Primrose Nursery, we fully understand that choosing the right daycare for your child can be a daunting and often an emotional experience, which is why we aim to create a warm, friendly and welcoming environment. At Primrose nursery, we ensure that the needs of your child are always our top priority.
Our teachers have an extensive experience in caring for children. Primrose Nursery aims to build and maintain a well-respected and trusted reputation and to deliver an outstanding educational environment.
Play is a significant part of our approach towards learning and development in children. We offer a unique range of activities and facilities supported by the Early Years Foundation Stage for all of our children and babies to enjoy; including our organized theme days, multi sensory, garden and soft play areas.
Primrose Nursery is registered with the Ministry of Social and Labor Affairs and cares for children from as little as 1 to 4 years old, 5 days a week from 6:00 am to 4:00pm. If you are interested in finding out more or would like to arrange a visit to Primrose Nursery, please contact us. It will be our pleasure to welcome you and your little ones to our lovely nursery Our dedicated nursery team is totally committed to each and every child whereby, our staff members are trained to provide the optimum day care experience and are all focused on the well-being of the children in their care. Their loving approach to childcare is evident to anyone visiting our nursery.
Our aim at Primrose Nursery is to provide a warm, welcoming & homey environment for your child
Apply for a place at Primrose Nursery!
At Primrose Nursery, we accept registrations all year round for children aged 1 to 4 years old.
If you would like to arrange a visit at Primrose Nursery we would be delighted to show you and your child around and to answer any questions and concerns that you may have. You may contact us or visit our premises anytime between 6:00am-4:00pm.
If you are interested in applying for a place at Primrose Nursery, please download, fill out our Application Pack below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The opportunities available at Primrose Nursery gives each child the chance to develop their experiences and learning skills at their own pace and to their full potential.
Primrose Nursery operates within the ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’ with a holistic approach to learning and considers the creativity as a key component to children’s development.
This is a framework which recognizes the individual development and learning of each unique child. The emphasis is on learning through play opportunities, interaction with people and exploration of the world around them. The framework identifies the individual efforts and achievements of children and that learning and development takes place in all areas of a child’s day. Our building design, room layouts, furniture, resources and outdoor play areas ensure that children of all age groups and abilities have constant access and free choice to the many areas that support their learning and development.
Activities are planned, evaluated and implemented to ensure a wide variety of experiences. Children at Primrose Nursery lead their play, choose the play and tell us what they would like to do next. Staff sensitively build upon children’s own interests, helping them to engage in activities and reach their full potential. Our professional childcare team know how to support play at all ages and stages of your child’s development. The partnership with parents, which characterizes the Primrose Nursery ethos, is especially important to us.
Good parent-teacher communication is crucial at this stage in a child’s education and effectiveness and joy of learning is enhanced when home and nursery come together.
There are 7 areas of learning and development that shape the educational program in Early Years Foundation Stage settings. All areas are important and interconnected.
The 3 prime areas:
1. Communication & Language
2. Physical Development
3. Personal, Social & Emotional Development
The specific areas are:
3. Understanding the World
4. Expressive Arts and Design
- AddressAl Waab, Sahat Al Aghsan St, Villa 25
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, English Nursery, EYFS Curriculum, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Waab
- Tags20 top kindergartens in qatar, 20 top nurseries in qatar, about primrose nursery, address of primrose nursery, address of primrose nursery in qatar, any one advice with primrose nursery qatar, any one know primrose nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in al waab, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in al waab, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, british nurseries in al waab, british nurseries in doha, british nurseries in qatar, contact of primrose nursery in qatar, cost of primrose nursery per month, curricululm in primrose nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of primrose nursery in qatar, fees in primrose nursery qatar, fees of primrose nursery in qatar, how can I find primrose nursery in qatar, how to reach primrose nursery, how to reach primrose nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of primrose nursery, I need to know about primrose nursery, kindergartens in al waab, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of primrose nursery, location of primrose nursery in qatar, more details about primrose nursery, nurseries in al waab, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of primrose nursery, preschools nurseries in qatar, prices of primrose nursery, primrose nursery, primrose nursery doha, primrose nursery doha fees, primrose nursery in doha, primrose nursery in qatar, primrose nursery qatar, primrose nursery school, primrose nursery telephone number, primrose nursery telephone numbers in qatar, qatar nurseries, qatar nurseries & kindergartens, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of primrose nursery, telephone number of primrose nursery in qatar, the best british kindergarten in doha, the best british kindergartens in qatar, the best british nurseries in doha, the best british nurseries in qatar, top nurseries in doha, top nurseries in qatar, top nursery in doha, top nursery in qatar, welcome to primrose nursery, what's the best kindergarten in doha, what's the best kindergarten in qatar, what's the best nursery in al waab, what's the best nursery in doha, what's the best nursery in qatar, who advice primrose nursery
- CurriculumEFYS Curriculum
- Admission Agechildren aged 1 to 4 years old
- Admission DateOpen
- Working Hours6:00 am to 4:00pm