Welcome to Tiny Town British Nursery ( 66028092 )
HELLO FROM TINY TOWN!
Tiny Town is a vibrant and exhilarating, modern British nursery.
We are proud to say we have been honoured with ‘Certificates of Excellence’ from Qatar’s Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
And we are officially recommended by the British Embassy.
Now in our 10th year, we can also add experience to our aspirations to be the best in Doha.
The nursery is open from 6.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and we welcome children from 4 months to 4 years old.
TINY TOWN – BIG AMBITIONS
At Tiny Town we strive to provide high-quality care and education in a loving, relaxed, happy and safe ‘home from home’.
We are constantly amazed at how much children are able to learn, and want to learn.
It’s our job to excite and inspire these young minds.
We aim to:
- Encourage children to fully enjoy all the new challenges and experiences that we will offer them
- Build each child’s independence and confidence so they will reach their full learning potential
- Instil high standards of social skills, good manners and respect for others
- Provide a safe environment for developing play and lots of fun and games
- Encourage children to make friends and to gain trust and confidence in their teachers
- Develop a close relationship with parents, keeping them fully informed of their child’s progress
TINY TOWN – HIGH STANDARDS
Tiny Town has been providing high quality nursery care and education in Qatar since 2008. We have nine classrooms, two sleeping rooms, a library and two outdoor playgrounds.
We employ a security guard who is on duty at all times when the nursery is open, an intercom security entry system and comprehensive CCTV covering the entrance, all classrooms and play areas.
Our fire alarm system is state of the art and regularly checked throughout the year. A fire drill involving all staff and children is carried out each month.
We employ a registered nurse, a nutritionist and visiting paediatrician.
We have a wide range of high quality, age-appropriate learning materials and toys, and children enjoy a variety of activities both indoors and outdoors.
Our classrooms and play areas are bright, colourful and immaculately clean.
Our staff to children ratios are among the best in Qatar. All of our teachers are mums and we all care passionately about your children’s well-being and happiness.
TINY TOWN – BIG RESULTS
Tiny Town follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. This is drawn up by the Department of Education in the UK and sets standards to ensure children learn and develop well, are kept healthy and safe and have the knowledge and skills to start school.
Children are taught through classroom activities, games and play. They are grouped according to their age and ability, and this is continually assessed.
Areas of learning cover communication and language; personal, social and emotional development; literacy, maths and science; understanding the world around us and expressive arts, crafts and design.
Tiny Town also brings lessons to life with regular professional visitors to the nursery. These may include ambulance staff, a dentist, vet or even marine biologist!
Our staff are great too. We have lots of them. All trained and dedicated. Many are mums, and we all love children.
We also appreciate the trust parents place in us. That’s why Tiny Town has an ‘open door’ policy which means visitors are always welcome.
As for having fun – it’s guaranteed. We never lose sight of the importance of play time – after all, they are children!
Away from lessons, children’s days are filled with outdoor play, water play, music and movement, yoga, dance classes, dramatic play, kitchen fun, arts and crafts, computer classes and library time.
TINY TOWN – SUMMER FUN
And the fun doesn’t stop when the weather gets hot.
Countless games and activities can be enjoyed at Tiny Town’s Summer Camp. Just drop in to choose the days that suit you!
- AddressAl Markhiya
- CategoryBritish Curriculum, Daycare, English Nursery, Nursery, Pre-School, Private Nurseries, Summer Camp
- LocationAl Markhiya
- Tagsaddress of tiny town british nursery in qatar, any one advice with tiny town british nursery qatar, any one know tiny town british nursery in qatar, best kindergarten in doha, best kindergarten in qatar, best nursery in doha, best nursery in qatar, contact of tiny town british nursery in qatar, cost of tiny town british nursery per month, curricululm in tiny town british nursery qatar, doha nurseries, doha nursery guide, email of tiny town british nursery in qatar, fees in tiny town british nursery qatar, how can I find tiny town british nursery in qatar, how to reach tiny town british nursery in qatar, I need telephone number of tiny town british nursery, I need to know about tiny town british nursery, kindergartens in doha, kindergartens in qatar, location of tiny town british nursery in qatar, more details about tiny town british nursery, nurseries in doha, nurseries in qatar, nursery guide in doha, nursery guide in qatar, photo album of tiny town british nursery, prices of tiny town british nursery, qatar nurseries, qatar nursery guide, telephone number of tiny town british nursery in qatar, tiny town british nursery doha, tiny town british nursery doha fees, tiny town british nursery qatar, tiny town british nursery school, tiny town british nursery telephone numbers in qatar
- CurriculumEarly Years Foundation Stage
- Admission Age4 Months - 4 Years
- Admission DateOpen
- Working Hours6:00 am- 3:00 pm