Elder Tree Nursery - Nuejjah, The reasoning behind the conception of Elder Tree Nursery - Al Luqta, was the professional experiences of a teacher who felt that she could offer a better learning experience for small children. After a period of planning and developing the first branch opened in Al Hilal (Nursery) on the 4th April 2004. It transpired that the programme offered was well received by parents within the local community, so a further two branches were opened. Al Markhiya (Kindergarten) in 2006 and Ain Khalid (Kindergarten) in 2008.
Al Bylasan (Elder tree) is a name of a tree that grows big and smells wonderful and perfumes the breeze as it spreads around. It has pink or white flowers and gives good shade, which embraces all that gathers beneath, which conveys the ethos of Elder Tree Nursery - Nuejjah
It is the philosophy of EldErtrEE that all the children are unique individuals who deserve a warm secure environment that promotes a sense of wonder and discovery in learning. From as young as two months up to 6 years old, we encourage all our children to develop socially, intellectually and creatively. Stimulating the senses with sensory development and ensuring a "hands on approach".
We value an inclusive environment that respects the distinctive qualities of others and individual characteristics of themselves. We partner with parents to promote and enhance their child's growth and development.
- EldErtrEE kindergarten must be informed in writing, when going on holiday.
- No fee adjustments wile made in case of absences/holidays under any circumstances.
- If your child is away from the kindergarten for more than two weeks without any prior notification then he/she will lose the space.
- In case your child leaves (for any reason) mid-term, during the term and decides to come back, it will be depending on the availability of space.
- EldEtrEE kindergarten is open during summer.
- Summer details will be available at the end of April 2014, the opening of the program depends on the number of children registered.
- Those who require summer program should register separately.
- A deductible retainer of QAR 2000/-is required from all children to book space for the next academic year by 15th April.
- This retainer will be non-deductible if your child is not back to the kindergarten within 15 days of the commencement of the academic year (September 8 ) and your child will lose his/her space at the EldErtrEE kindergarten.
EldErtrEE kindergarten will be closed for all government holidays such as
- Eid Al Adha - one week
- Qatar National Day - one day
- National Sports Day - one day
- Midterm break - one week
Waiver: EldErtrEE kindergarten retains the right to change its policies without any prior notice. Regular updates as to changes will be available at the reception/parent notice board. The institution cannot be held responsible for non-availability of information