Our mission is to provide the kids with the best. We ensure that all our centers adhere to and meet the highest standards of care and education that help our kids develop and reach the highest of their potentials. In other words, our mission is to promote a nurturing and stimulating environment that leaves a deep and lasting impact in their future and prepare them for their next educational steps.
Our daycare recognizes that if kids are happy, confident and well cared for, then they are more likely to progress and fulfill the foundation stage of their development. We aim to provide:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere with qualified and trained childcare providers
- Safe and hygienic facilities and equipment.
- A variety of age-appropriate activities, educational and stimulating toys that support the child’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A support panel to parents and ways of communication to tackle any issue that arises with their kids.
Parents will have:
- Increased knowledge of their child’s development and individual needs through our developmental assessments that we provide upon request and our monthly parent/teacher meeting
- Increased knowledge of their child’s health and nutritional needs through the continuous check and observation from our onsite nutritionist and nurse in addition to the regular monthly visit from our doctor.
In line with our vision to provide our kids with the best, we ensure that all our centers meet and adhere to the highest standards of education and care. We consider the safety of the kids is our number one priority, therefore our classes, equipment, and facilities are regularly monitored against safety hazards and any damages. We have camera system that covers all the areas of the daycare and we also run regular fire drills to train our kids and staff on how to act in case of a fire emergency.