At Montezine Nursery School we provide spacious, stimulating, beautiful welcoming environment which gives a secure foundation for all children to become happy, confident, caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a lifelong love of learning. We are very proud of our lovely school and hearty welcome all visitors.
To provide all children in our care a safe, nurturing, clean environment, rich in resources, where they learn through play, develop their abilities, and feel safe, confident and respected.
- To offer a caring, fun and happy learning environment
- To ensure equal opportunities & encourage a positive attitude in every child
- To motive children to become self assured and confident
- To meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each individual child ,and to encourage him/her to develop the desire to discover, learn and gain independence
- To provide a dedicated team of teachers who strive to ensure your child's first steps in to education are enjoyable, fun and plan activities based around children's interests and abilities.
- To develop open and constant communication between nursery team and parents
- To ensure that children feel a sense of security, trust and belonging away from home